We have implemented measures taking into account Government guidance to help ensure a safe and enjoyable visit.
• Reduced capacity to allow for social distancing.
• To guarantee entry, we would encourage visitors to book a free ticket in advance to ensure they’re able to visit the museum during their chosen timeslot.
• Following recent Government guidance, NHS Test and Trace will no longer be a legal requirement upon entry to the museum. However, we will continue to display QR codes for customers to check-in using the NHS COVID-19 app and encourage visitors to use the app when visiting.
• Please book a maximum of 10 tickets per booking.
• For groups larger than ten, please book additional tickets as required. You will be admitted in groups of ten.